Sunday, March 13, 2011

Identity Collage


My family is the most important part of my life and each one of them has a huge role in my identity. My mom was a teen mother and had to return to school later in her life to obtain her college degree and she's mainly the reason why i believe that education is the key to success. My dad is my role model and we are very close. I admire the standard of moral he lives his life by. When i graduated high school i decided i wanted to go to college and become a registered nurse. During high school i was a cheerleader but i was not always involved with cheer, growing up i was a dancer and in a dance studio was where i spent my childhood years. School is very important to me and in the middle of my collage i have a circle that tells you how i divide my time. School is a major part of my time than there is family and friends, i also spend a lot of my free time volunteering at USC county hospital in downtown LA. The rosary is the middle of my collage is a Catholic rosary because my family and i are practicing Catholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment